By Timi Ogunjobi
Demystifying essentially the most well known content material administration structures in use this present day, Drupal internet Profiles bargains a whole creation to the install, configuration, and management of Drupal types 6 and seven. jam-packed with labored examples, step by step directions, and hands-on tasks, it offers readers with the instruments to improve potent enterprise net strategies utilizing Drupal.
The publication provides easy-to-follow guide at the fundamental elements of the Drupal framework―from easy deploy, configuration, and management to making new performance with customized modules and issues. Defining key Drupal terminology in a manner that clients and builders can simply comprehend, this project-based consultant explains how to:
- Create an deploy setting for Drupal in addition to tips on how to perform the particular installation
- Build net functions utilizing Drupal builds and profiles
- Add new content material to a Drupal website and describe, classify, and set up content material utilizing the Taxonomy module
- Optimize Drupal functionality with computerized throttling, bandwidth optimization, and web page caching
- Customize Drupal issues and create, set up, and debug modules
The first 5 chapters describe how you can set up, configure, and administer a simple website utilizing Drupal model 6 or 7. the following 5 chapters introduce Drupal profiles and clarify easy methods to get them arrange and operating. delivering in-depth therapy of internet analytics, together with Google analytics, parsing internet logs, and node tagging, the publication palms you with time-tested suggestion on the best way to display screen, study, and optimize the functionality of your Drupal set up.
Foundation model keep an eye on for net Developers explains how model keep watch over works, what you are able to do with it and the way. utilizing a pleasant and obtainable tone, you are going to the right way to use the 3 prime model regulate systems―Subversion, Git and Mercurial―on a number of working platforms. The background and imperative suggestions of model keep an eye on are lined so you will achieve an intensive realizing of the topic, and why it may be used to regulate all adjustments in net improvement projects.
This booklet covers the precious wisdom and transferable abilities that may make it easier to use one of many 3 best platforms in addition to simply swap to new platforms that may come up within the office. issues coated include:
- How to settle on the right kind software program to your wishes.
- Creating and dealing with repositories.
- Understanding trunks, branches, hooks, conflicts and merging.
- Setting up respository servers and integrating with Apache.
- Using Terminal, and realizing possible choices.
Foundation model regulate for net Developers is a concise beginner’s path for fashion designer and developer alike. no matter if you haven't any previous wisdom of model keep watch over, this publication provides you with the information to completely deal with initiatives from begin to end, making sure your initiatives are as seamless and profitable as you wish them to be.
By Uri Laserson, Josh Wills
In this useful e-book, 4 Cloudera information scientists current a collection of self-contained styles for acting large-scale info research with Spark. The authors carry Spark, statistical tools, and real-world info units jointly to coach you ways to method analytics difficulties by means of example.
You’ll begin with an creation to Spark and its atmosphere, after which dive into styles that follow universal techniques—classification, collaborative filtering, and anomaly detection between others—to fields reminiscent of genomics, safety, and finance. when you've got an entry-level realizing of laptop studying and facts, and also you software in Java, Python, or Scala, you’ll locate those styles precious for engaged on your individual info applications.
- Recommending track and the Audioscrobbler info set
- Predicting wooded area hide with choice trees
- Anomaly detection in community site visitors with K-means clustering
- Understanding Wikipedia with Latent Semantic Analysis
- Analyzing co-occurrence networks with GraphX
- Geospatial and temporal info research at the big apple urban Taxi journeys data
- Estimating monetary danger via Monte Carlo simulation
- Analyzing genomics information and the BDG project
- Analyzing neuroimaging information with PySpark and Thunder
By Natalie MacLees
About This Book
- Enhance the person event of your web site via including priceless jQuery positive aspects– offer effortless navigation, speak updates and alterations, and make allowance visitors to have interaction with content
- Learn the modular method of jQuery, together with the addition of plug-ins to accomplish complicated results with out writing a lot code at all
- A step by step method of starting jQuery, together with the production of swift, robust, dynamic websites and internet applications
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
- Download and comprise the jQuery library in your website
- Make tabbed interfaces and customized tooltips
- Construct an accordion to enhance an FAQ page
- Build an interactive, lively drop-down menu
- Show photos, movies, and different content material in lightboxes
- Create slideshows, sliders, and carousels
- Improve responsive designs and topography
- React to clients scrolling down your page
- Improve types to cause them to extra appealing and extra usable
By Scott Davis
There is a hidden revolution occurring: geography is relocating from area of interest to the mainstream. information studies regularly contain maps and satellite tv for pc pictures. progressively more items of apparatus cellphones, vehicles, desktops now comprise worldwide Positioning procedure (GPS) receivers. a number of the significant database proprietors have made geographic info kinds common of their flagship products.
GIS for net Developers introduces Geographic info platforms (GIS) simply and demonstrates hands-on makes use of. With this e-book, you are going to discover well known web content like maps.google.com, see the applied sciences they use, and how to create your personal. Written with the standard Pragmatic Bookshelf humor and real-world adventure, GIS for internet Developers makes geographic programming techniques available to the typical developer.
This e-book will demystify GIS and help you make GIS be just right for you. you are going to examine the buzzwords and discover how one can geographically-enable your personal functions. GIS isn't really a essentially tough area, yet there's a barrier to access as a result jargon. This publication will assist you "walk the stroll" and "talk the debate" of a geographer.
You'll the best way to locate the mammoth quantities of loose geographic information that is available in the market and the way to deliver all of it jointly. even if this knowledge is unfastened, it is scattered around the net on quite a few diverse websites, in numerous incompatible codecs. you will see find out how to convert it between numerous renowned codecs together with undeniable textual content, ESRI Shapefiles, and Geography Markup Language (GML).
With this publication in hand, you will turn into a true geographic programmer utilizing the Java programming language. you can find lots of operating code examples in Java utilizing the various many GIS-oriented functions and APIs. you will be capable to:
By Matjaz B. Juric, Swami Chandrasekaran, Ales Frece, Gregor Srdic, Matej Hertis
This ebook is a entire consultant that indicates builders the way to layout and strengthen company procedures in BPEL successfully. during the e-book the authors speak about vital techniques and provide real-world examples masking the IBM WebSphere SOA platform. This publication is aimed toward SOA architects and builders all in favour of the layout, implementation, and integration of composite purposes and end-to-end company methods. It offers entire insurance of WS-BPEL 2.0 for enforcing company methods and constructing SCA composite purposes, facing the problems of composition, orchestration, transactions, coordination, and defense. It makes use of IBM WebSphere SOA platform model 7.0. To persist with this ebook you want to have uncomplicated wisdom of XML, internet prone, and Java EE. you have to even be conversant in simple thoughts of industrial method administration (BPM).
By Wynn Netherland
Sass and Compass in Action is the definitive consultant to stylesheet authoring utilizing those progressive instruments. Written for either designers and builders, this e-book demonstrates the ability of either Sass and Compass via a chain of examples that tackle universal soreness issues linked to conventional stylesheet authoring. The publication starts off with uncomplicated subject matters equivalent to CSS resets and strikes directly to extra concerned subject matters similar to grid frameworks and CSS3 seller implementation differences.
About this Book
For 15 years, we have now been utilizing CSS to patiently paint the net by way of hand. not more! Sass and Compass upload scripting and a library of parts to straightforward CSS so that you can simplify stylesheet authoring, automate tedious projects, and upload dynamic styling good points on your pages. think about Sass and Compass as energy instruments that let you paint with amazing velocity and precision.
Sass and Compass in Action is a hands-on advisor to stylesheet authoring utilizing those innovative instruments. This useful ebook indicates you the way to get rid of universal CSS ache issues and focus on making your pages pop. you are going to commence with uncomplicated themes like CSS resets after which growth to extra immense demanding situations like construction a private stylesheet framework to package and reuse your personal methods and opinions.
Purchase of the print e-book features a loose booklet in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
- CSS for computing device and cellular net apps
- Loaded with examples and reusable techniques
- Authors are Sass and Compass creators and middle staff members
About the Authors
Wynn Netherland is an entire stack net developer who co hosts The Changelog Podcast. Chris Eppstein is the writer of Compass and a member of the Sass middle group. Brandon Mathis is a passionate expert net clothier with deep Sass abilities. Nathan Weizenbaum is the writer and lead developer of Sass.
Table of Contents
- Sass and Compass make stylesheets enjoyable again
- uncomplicated Sass syntax
- CSS grids with out the math
- put off the mundane utilizing Compass
- CSS3 with Compass
- From prototype to production
- High-performance stylesheets
- Scripting with Sass
- developing and sharing a Compass extension
PART 1: GETTING familiar with SASS AND COMPASS
PART 2: utilizing SASS AND COMPASS IN PRACTICE
PART three: TUNING FOR PRODUCTION
PART four: complex SASS AND COMPASS
By Jack Moffitt, Frederic Daoud
The quick evolution of internet apps calls for leading edge ideas: this survey of frameworks and their specified views will motivate you and get you pondering in new how one can meet the demanding situations you face daily.
This publication covers seven net frameworks which are influencing glossy net functions and altering net improvement: Sinatra, CanJS, AngularJS, Ring, Webmachine, Yesod, Immutant. every one of those internet frameworks brings exact and strong principles to undergo on development apps.
Seven internet Frameworks will effect your paintings, regardless of which framework you now use.
Welcome to a much broader web.
What You Need:
You'll desire home windows, MacOS X or Linux, together with your favourite internet browser. each one bankruptcy will hide what you must obtain and which language types are required.
By Christopher Griffith
Your cut-off date simply bought moved up. Your artist hasn't ever labored with Flash sooner than. Your internal programmer is telling you that no OOP is a huge Oops! Any Flash developer can proportion related stories of woe. This booklet breaks down the method of Flash video game improvement into uncomplicated, approachable steps. by no means heard of a online game loop sooner than? No concept what a layout development is? No challenge! Chris Griffith delivers real-world services, and real-world code for you to use on your personal games. Griffith has been development video games in Flash lengthy adequate to grasp what works and what does not. He indicates you what you must recognize to get the activity done.
Griffith covers Flash for the standard developer. the typical Flash developer does not have sumptuous timelines, employers who comprehend the price of reusability, or assistance from a knowledge architect to layout a usable adventure. This booklet is helping bridge the space for those coders who can be utilized to C++, Java, or C# and wish to maneuver over to Flash. Griffith covers real-world eventualities pulled from his personal studies constructing video games for over 10 years within the undefined.
The 2nd edition will contain: thoroughly new online game examples on extra complicated themes like 3D; extra strong physics and collision detection; and cellular equipment coverage with Android platform improvement for us on telephones and drugs. additionally insurance of the new positive factors on hand in Flash CS5, Flash participant 10.1, and AIR 2.0 that may be used for video game development.
The linked website for the ebook: www.flashgamebook.com will get as regards to 1,000 visits a month. at the website, readers can locate the entire resource code for the examples, information on happenings, updates and distinct bargains, and a dialogue discussion board to invite questions and percentage ideas.
By Paul Goodey
Over forty recipes to make powerful use of Salesforce CRM with using hidden positive factors, complicated consumer interface concepts, and real-world solutions
- Implement complex person interface suggestions to enhance the appear and feel of Salesforce CRM
- Discover hidden good points and hacks that stretch typical configuration to supply more suitable performance and customization
- Build real-world strategy automation, utilizing the exact recipes to harness the entire energy of Salesforce CRM
- Full of screenshots and finished, step by step directions to assist carry functional ideas for boosting and lengthening Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is a market-leading shopper courting administration (CRM) program that's accessed over the web. it's a confirmed process which is helping to control huge volumes of knowledge throughout a firm and likewise improves communique among departments for unheard of customer support. The CRM software is out there for the administration of revenues projections and orders, advertising plans, wisdom administration, provider and aid, companion relationships, and information analytics. the appliance tremendously complements a company's revenues functionality, improves patron delight, and offers a powerful purchaser dating administration process for a company. for max functionality of the process, there are numerous issues for you because the Salesforce administrator to grasp and take on, yet there is no unmarried booklet which specializes in the executive element of Salesforce CRM.
"Salesforce CRM Admin Cookbook" allows you to immediately expand and unharness the facility of Salesforce CRM. It presents transparent, accomplished directions besides distinctive screenshots and code. even if you're looking for options to reinforce the center beneficial properties or are searhing for rules for complex customization concepts, this publication will give you rapid, useful, and interesting real-world recipes.
This e-book presents useful, step by step directions that conceal using hidden positive aspects, complicated consumer interface thoughts, options for procedure automation, and information and platforms integration in detail.
This e-book publications you thru fascinating subject matters spanning various useful parts. Recipes are only if disguise information caliber and automation, approval and workflow processing, ideas to extend productiveness, and the combination of Salesforce CRM with exterior instruments and functions, equivalent to Google and Microsoft Outlook.
"Salesforce CRM Admin Cookbook" presents functional, step by step directions to carry stronger performance and expand the facility of Salesforce CRM.
What you'll research from this book
- Building domestic web page elements and growing customized hyperlinks to supply extra performance and increase the house Tab layout
- Advanced consumer interface thoughts to enhance the appear and feel of Salesforce CRM with the presentation of graphical elements
- Exposing hacks and hidden positive aspects to reinforce and override local features of Salesforce CRM
- Automatic information trap and enhancing facts caliber in Salesforce CRM
- Implementing an approval approach to regulate the best way approvals are controlled for documents in Salesforce CRM
- Increasing productiveness utilizing instruments and lines to supply complex administration
- Configuring and fitting Salesforce for Microsoft Outlook e-mail integration
- Integrating Salesforce CRM with exterior on-line instruments to supply improved performance and expand the ability of Salesforce CRM